"Gypsy gold does not chink and glitter. It gleams in the sun and neighs in the dark."

~ Saying of the Gladdagh Gypsies of Galway


Friday, December 30, 2011

The Most Popular Posts

I've been writing this blog for two and half years now. According to stats, here are the top 5 most popular posts to date!


#5 - Dark Days Challenege: Week #1  - this is a fairly new post, but since it is part of a challenge, I suspect it receives a lot of views from others also partaking in the challenge.

#4 - Sneek Peek: Maternity Photo Shoot - this post receives a lot of readers google things like 'winter maternity photos'. It's always a fun one to look back on for me.

#3 - French Onion Soup - Again, receiving lots of hits from people googling how to make french onion soup but also from recipe sites I have this link up on, this one is no surprise. This soup is crazy good!

#2 - Making Sauerkraut - this post went gang busters! And I am glad - it is nice to see people interested in things like this. And if I am being honest, my very honest grandmother told me her and grandpa didn't like the sauerkraut! I said "I know, I think I let it set too long. The consistency was too mushy. Next time I won't let it sit as long" and she said, "Yeah, but we didn't like the taste either" - ha! Gotta love an honest grandma. But, it was my first time, and their is a learning curve. And, I am confident next time around it will taste better :)

And the #1 most viewed post on my blog is....... Baby Food: Banana's ....whaaaa? I am pretty sure this receives the most hits not for its content, but because people google the dancing banana (that I just had to out in there) and they find their way to my page! Go figure!

No comments: