"Gypsy gold does not chink and glitter. It gleams in the sun and neighs in the dark."

~ Saying of the Gladdagh Gypsies of Galway


Friday, March 18, 2011

Spring is on the Way!

The weather has been so nice these past two days! I am envious of my hubby who is outside doing yard work! Me and the babe are inside looking out the windows :) Ok, I steal a few moments of fresh (barn) air when he is asleep :)

Our seedlings of some tomatos and leeks are coming along. I just send in a seed order yesterday so we are a little behind, but none the less. Off the top of my head, we ordered Atomic Red Carrots, Moon & Stars Watermelon, Yellow Wax Beans, KY Wonder Pole Beans, Jupiter Sweet Pepper, Stuttgarter Onion, Rocky Top Mountain Lettuce Mix, Parisian Cuc for Pickling and Cherokee Purple Tomato.

This seems to be Maggie's new favorite place to sleep!

Blue Sky!!!


Whinny & Daisy greeting each other in the morning.

The Tulips (my fav!) are coming up...but the weather is supposed to drop again next week :( I hope they make it.


Savannah is on the prowl....critters beware!

Seems we had the same kind of weather this time last year in March too :)


No comments: