"Gypsy gold does not chink and glitter. It gleams in the sun and neighs in the dark."

~ Saying of the Gladdagh Gypsies of Galway


Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Another Blast

Another round of snowstorms started last night and has been pretty much non-stop since. I attempted to make it in to work this morning, but it was a whiteout and my car was all over. I am just not down with that :) And luckily, my boss understands. So I was able to work from home.


'Can I PLEASE go out and play in the snow?'







And then there is this nutcase, The Farm Manager, Savannah, who has a lovely warm house in the garage for her, yet she sits in an empty wood crate on the patio.





3 comments:

Samantha said...

beautiful pictures!

Maiden Jane said...

I love the pictures! There is a peacefulness in the snow.

Diana said...

Lovely snow photos. Was glad to hear you were able to stay home.