"Gypsy gold does not chink and glitter. It gleams in the sun and neighs in the dark."

~ Saying of the Gladdagh Gypsies of Galway


Sunday, September 5, 2010

Flash Back

My gosh, I had such grand plans to whip the house into a Halloween Festivus this weekend.....and here I still sit....feeling like....well, you know.
I peeked back into the archives to see what I was doing this weekend last year. Boy am I envious! I could only WISH to have that energy right about now!! And enough apples from the orchard to take to market would be nice too ;)
Hope everyone is enjoying their holiday weekend.

2 comments:

suzanne said...

Good Morning Allison~!

My mother-in-law always said when I was bravely breathing through pregnancy nausea " this too shall pass" Well, I am sure you know exactly what I wanted to do to her..Allison when you are holding that little baby someday soon, it does make it all worth it. I hope as the months pass, that it will get easier for you. I am sending off your baby parcel today..Look out for it~

Lots of love
Suzanne

Unknown said...

Suzanne you are such a wonderful friend :) I cannot wait to see the special delivery!!!!