"Gypsy gold does not chink and glitter. It gleams in the sun and neighs in the dark."

~ Saying of the Gladdagh Gypsies of Galway


Friday, July 2, 2010

The Sarcoid - Day 6 & Beyond

Daisy's sarcoid, or I guess I should say what was Daisy's sarcoid is doing well!
This pic below is of, I believe [I lost track!] of Day 6. It was 'scabbing' over if you will, and had shavings stuck in it ;) The pinkish hue is from the fly protectant I swabbed on.

Here is a picture of how pretty she looked with Hot Pink fly protectant swabbed on her side ;)


This was a few days past Day 6, after she would roll outside and the 'scab' would come off. It was a proud flesh type of wound; not slimy or messy as it appears in the picture.


And, drum roll please...................TA-DAH! This is it as of this past Monday, June 28! It looks GREAT! The one thing I will continue to keep my eye on is the bottom right. If you touch it, there is actually a bump under the skin. My guess is it will protrude out into another sarcoid. And if and when it does, we are ready for it! I still have some of the magic paste left :)


No comments: