"Gypsy gold does not chink and glitter. It gleams in the sun and neighs in the dark."

~ Saying of the Gladdagh Gypsies of Galway


Friday, June 25, 2010

Friday Pot Luck

This could quite possibly be the most handsome Hound you have ever laid eyes on!

I have been busy this week trying all kinds of new recipes; it would be wrong not to share with you!

This Homemade Pound Cake was simple and delish!!

I tried this Spicy Radish Crab Dip with our homegrown Easter Egg Radishes

And I have Basil growing like mad, so I made this Basil Pesto last night; I am so glad I have leftovers for lunch today!

Yeah....a decent size pickeling cuc has made it's debut!
It doesn't take much to get me excited I suppose ;)


And I cannot believe this delicious lil' morsel is having her first birthday this weekend! My sweet little baby pony....ok, maybe not my sweet lil' baby pony, but all the same!

3 comments:

Seana said...

What a cute little cucumber!
AND what a cute baby :)

Dirt Lover said...

What a cutie pie! Thanks for the link to the pesto. I made some from my garden yesterday, and just threw a bunch of stuff together. It turned out ok, considering I've never done it!
~~Lori

Emily on the Southern Prairie said...

so cute!