"Gypsy gold does not chink and glitter. It gleams in the sun and neighs in the dark."

~ Saying of the Gladdagh Gypsies of Galway


Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award!


Well. Thank you SO much to Tanya from the blog Keeping Things Simple! She awarded me with the 'Beautiful Blogger Award' yesterday!

Tradition goes with this award, to present it to 15 blogs that I feel are 'Beautiful'! And to tell you 7 things about myself!

15 Blogs I Love to Read that are Beautiful [inside & out!]
and for those who may see themselves on this list before I get to email you, SURPRISE!
  1. A Day in the Country

  2. A Girl, A Market, A Meal

  3. Bounty Huntress

  4. Daphne's Dandelions

  5. Dirt Happy

  6. Down in the Meadow

  7. Greens & Jeans

  8. Lancaster Art
  9. Little House on the Southern Prairie

  10. The Prairie Girl

  11. Progressive Pioneer

  12. Rurally Screwed

  13. Squash Blossom Farm

  14. Throwback at Trapper Creek

  15. The Unusually Unusual Farmchick

And 7 Things About Me [that you may or may not already know!]

  1. Halloween is my FAVORITE holiday!

  2. My sisters & mom took me to Salem, MA for a bachelorette party! [woo-hoo!]

  3. I pierced my belly button when I was in high school and 18.....and still have the ring in! Something about not being able to let go.........

  4. My mom says when I was younger I wanted to be Amish ... I say it was probably because they had horses ;)

  5. I have an unhealthy obsession with Hot Cheetos....in fact, I am eating a bag right now.

  6. I don't think there are any teeth left in my mouth that haven't been root canaled :(

  7. I haven't had a hair cut since December :/

3 comments:

Emily on the Southern Prairie said...

Thanks so much for the mention! I look forward to reading some of the new-to-me blogs you listed. A blogging award and safe horses -- your week keeps getting better. :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations Allison - I love your list. Gives me a great image of you in my mind. I love Cheetos too. I'm off for a weeks holiday, but will follow up on this very kind award when I get back. So glad you found your horse too - Thank you sweet Jesus is right. What an ill feeling!

Anonymous said...

Nice job, regards