"Gypsy gold does not chink and glitter. It gleams in the sun and neighs in the dark."

~ Saying of the Gladdagh Gypsies of Galway


Saturday, May 1, 2010

Whoops!

Wow, we are already at Saturday evening and I never even had a chance this week to do some favorite Etsy finds - time flies! Here we are already, Saturday evening and where has the weekend gone!
Our niece, Val, was over again....third weekend in a row! She may as well just claim a dresser for herself ;) She did the usual, got dirty, played in the hay, helped me with the horses and, of course, played with the latest group of foster kitties!


This is Cheeks, laying in my lap...on his back. These kittens are unreal!! I could eat them all up in one bit! They will just lay in your lap all day and take their belly rubs!

We've been hardening off our plants to get them ready for outdoor planting and today we got the herb garden in. I pray they make it. I haven't had much luck with my herbs outside and I love my Basil and Cilantro.

We also took some time to 'explore' and Val and Allen decided to climb trees!

Yes, this is my child......errr, Husband!

No comments: