"Gypsy gold does not chink and glitter. It gleams in the sun and neighs in the dark."

~ Saying of the Gladdagh Gypsies of Galway


Friday, May 28, 2010

Free Friday

Alas, a 3-day weekend is upon us! And don't forget, while you are having your picnic's and enjoying the time, that it's our veterans that have made this all possible for us!

I am home from a 2-day out of town, work related excursion. I am overwhelmed as we still have lots that needs done before the wing cook-off we're hosting Sunday. Do I need to remind anyone how my husband is this week?

So as I continue to try and follow my mantra of taking things in stride, I am posting some pics from around the farm that I have taken this past week and remembering to just breath ;)

Enjoy!














2 comments:

Emily on the Southern Prairie said...

can i be you?

Staci said...

wow...what a beautiful farm! thanks for checking mine out:)