"Gypsy gold does not chink and glitter. It gleams in the sun and neighs in the dark."

~ Saying of the Gladdagh Gypsies of Galway


Saturday, March 6, 2010

This Weeks Etsy Finds

The sun is out, we're having an Ohio heat wave and I have hay to pick up today.....so let's get right to it!

First on this weeks Favorite Etsy Finds is this magical print, Secret Places, from This Years Girl. All of her prints are wonderful, but of course I am drawn to this one having a white horse in it ;) There is just something about it. I love it! They are having a shop sale right now to on all 8x8's! You can connect with this shop on Twitter too, or their blog.

Next is this Vintage Chandelier from Old Crow Farm. They say they 'rescue cool junk' and this is cool! Wouldn't this be great out on a patio? Or in a cottage bedroom? You can also check them out on their blog here or or their website.

I have been on a search lately for new hardware for my bathroom cabinets. I stumbled across these and, although not a match for what I am looking for, aren't they great! I am trying to think of somewhere else I could put them! Peg and Awl has all kinds of cool stuff and if you are looking for a special theme that you don't see in their shop, let them know and they'll 'start the hunt' for the perfect piece!

Here is my bag find for the week! Isn't this great? It is from Karin Birch and it is on sale! She calls it 'The Gypsy Bag'! You can also check out Karin's blogs here and here.

From fellow Cleveland Team Etsian, Mandizzle, is this flowered headband she calls 'The Savannah'. Mandizzle has all kinds of great hairpieces whether you are looking for something for everyday wear, a wedding, a special event, whatever, she has it! Check out her blog too and follow her on Twitter.

And last, but not least, is this great looking hand salve from Homestead Herbal. They have all kinds of cool salves, balms, teas, soaps and sprays in their shop. Check them out! Also check out their website and blog with tons of interesting info!


2 comments:

Got It From My Mama said...

Great post I loved the print with the white horse in it too and I also checked our mandrizzles's shop she has some really cool items.

cksilver said...

Great post and great finds!