"Gypsy gold does not chink and glitter. It gleams in the sun and neighs in the dark."

~ Saying of the Gladdagh Gypsies of Galway


Friday, March 5, 2010

Tea Sample Review

Thank You to Artisan Tea, for offering me the pleasure of sampling 2 of their gourmet, hand blended teas! What perfect timing too! With this latest hurdle called 'Bronchitis', I have been downing tea like no one's business!

They arrived in the mail today :)

They mailed me one sample of their Mango Ceylon Tea and one sample of their Orange Spice Tea. I opted to first try the Mango Ceylon Tea while I was still at work.

The scent of this tea bag alone made me want to close my eyes and envision I was in a tropical place somewhere. Somewhere warm. Somewhere with sand in my toes. Ahhhhhh. Every time I sipped this tea, the scent was right there; yum! The taste was bold, yet delicate. The perfect combination to be tropical, soothing and leave a nice after taste. As Artisan Tea states in their description of this tea, it is also great iced. That is my thought exactly; I bet this would be wonderful iced, on a hot day!

Next, I enjoyed the Orange Spice Tea later in the evening. Actually, I just finished it! This is one of my all time favorites and the sample from Artisan Tea did not disappoint! So full, so flavorful. So Spiced & Deep - I am not quite sure how else to explain it. It sweeps me away to a foreign place :) Rome, Paris, Spain, Egypt....all places I'd like to visit. There is something so mellow and wonderful about this flavor. It soothed my soul!


Artisan Tea has many different flavors to try. Check out their shop today, there is sure to be something that catches your eye!



No comments: