"Gypsy gold does not chink and glitter. It gleams in the sun and neighs in the dark."

~ Saying of the Gladdagh Gypsies of Galway


Thursday, February 25, 2010

Seeing Green

With this new round of snow storms coming through, it feels good to see some green!
Even if it is inside :) We had the day off work with the intention of working on pruning the orchard trees, but with the snow, that didn't happen. So, this is where I found the hubs at 8am!

Planting more herbs!

He sees green!!

I realize you probably cannot even see the green in this picture! ha!

Oh shoot! How does Whinny keep getting in here?! Oh well, as long as the gal is comfy, right? I pulled this lepoard arm pillow out of the closet; it was from college. Glad she likes it!

3 comments:

suzanne said...

Hi There Allison~

I have just spotted your post on your night cap..I have to add that my coffee night cap is a winner only I put a tot of African Amarula in it. Best ever! I have just sent off your swap parcel so look out for it. If you cannot get any amarula where you are, just hollow and I will send you a tot size to sample. So glad you can see the green happening..I am holding onto Summer here with both hands. We are entering into Autumn I suppose but I am in denial..We are off on a Summer beach vacation soon to really make the most of the Sun.

Have a great day Allison..Love your doggie
Warm regards
Suzanne

Unknown said...

Hmmm, I will have to see if we have that in a grocery here - sounds wonderful!

Keep an eye out for your photograph as well :)

Anonymous said...

I love your blogs!

We just planted some onion seeds the other day. It was great getting my hands in some dirt. I just can't wait for spring! I want to garden!