"Gypsy gold does not chink and glitter. It gleams in the sun and neighs in the dark."

~ Saying of the Gladdagh Gypsies of Galway


Saturday, January 2, 2010

Simply Saturday

I don't have much of a post today. We took down the tree and all the Xmas decorations and just chilled. I am sad that tomorrow is the last day of relaxation before work starts back up in full force! I still need to tell the story of when our hay delivery man ran over our water pump spicket *sigh* There is always a story! Maybe tomorrow :) I think I am going to go cozy up in front of the fireplace with a book.

Here are some pictures from our 'Simple Saturday' - Allen took them with a different camera and they came out a llittle more blurry that usual...but they are still nice! Apollo is such a ham when it comes to the camera.

The Girly Girls

Apollo doing what he does best....showing off ;)

And Apollo again. For some reason, I love how you can see the bottom of his two front hooves in this pic and they are all covered with snow!

4 comments:

Pony Girl said...

That is cool, the snow-filled hooves! I spent the day with my horse, now I'm going to relax and read. I am not looking forward to getting back to work after two weeks off, either. Ah, well! Tis the life. Have a good rest of the weekend!

Country Girl said...

I like that too, that you can see them. Thanks for coming by my blog.

Anonymous said...

Love the photos. I'm jealous--I want a farm :)

Unknown said...

KKay - you can come help tend to mine anytime! It is about time to start pruning the apple trees :)