"Gypsy gold does not chink and glitter. It gleams in the sun and neighs in the dark."

~ Saying of the Gladdagh Gypsies of Galway


Monday, January 18, 2010

Monday Blahs

Blah bahhhhhhhh blahhhhhh
Hmpf.....Another Monday.

The weekend is over :( Yesterday I was 'semi-successful' in getting some house work done. It was so damp and dreary outside that I didn't want to be out any longer than I needed to to tend to the horses. I think they felt the same; they were less than thrilled about being out for once.

Maggie, my foster cat, is scheduled to go back to Kitten Krazy tonight and I may be picking up kittens.

I haven't much for a post today - I am in a BLAH Monday mood ;) So I thought I would share with everyone a cool giveaway I discovered! If you like aprons, you'll love this.


Salt Says is having an Apron Giveaway in honor of her 100th blog post! Go Check it out; you could win one of these super cute aprons! (Aprons via flirty aprons dot com)

2 comments:

ANASHD said...

Mondays are so dreary...i love you quote by Eleanor Roosevelt

Found you on Etsy forums

Salt said...

Thank you so much for the post. :) Your semi-successful housecleaning event was more successful then my nothing that I did all weekend. :)