"Gypsy gold does not chink and glitter. It gleams in the sun and neighs in the dark."

~ Saying of the Gladdagh Gypsies of Galway


Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Xmas Wish List for the Farm


Well I know I have been good, I think, but I don't know if Santa's received the Farm's Wish List. I thought I would post it for him just incase.
I know all the animals on the farm have been extra good!



Hay for the horses....aww heck, throw the truck in too.


Fence Posts to put up the Mini's Fencing

A Turn Out Shed in the Back Pastures


A Manure Composting System

A Round Pen for the Horses





A Disc Plow Attachement for the Tractor to tend to the Pastures with







A Flatbed Trailer for Hay, Apples and Whatever Else comes our way



A Cider Press


A Weed Wacker






New Roof on the House, Mini Barn and Garage







Ahhh Yes, we even need a new Toilet



And a Dishwasher



A Mantel over our Fireplace would be nice



And did I mention Hay, Santa?







No comments: