"Gypsy gold does not chink and glitter. It gleams in the sun and neighs in the dark."

~ Saying of the Gladdagh Gypsies of Galway


Tuesday, November 10, 2009

You Have Visitors

So today when I arrived at work, I noticed a kitty in the road :( It was sad. I tried not to look.

Then, when I got into my office, one of the guys came up and said "Allison, there is some people out back asking for you". HUH? I was so confused - Who? What do they Want? Why? I tried to look out my window to see if I could see anyone with no luck. So I get my coffee and head back.

Sure enough, I get back there and there are 3 kitties swirling themselves around the legs of the guys stocking up their trucks for the day.

Clearly, someone dumped them. They are maybe 5 months, good weight and clean. Someone was caring for them and it probably got to be too much so they dumped them! :( And one didn't make it until we got here....he got caught in the road :( RIP

I seriously wonder if someone hadn't seen my adoption show on our local cable channel and figured they could dump them here.

So, now we have 3 kitties in the office today. The calico already has a home with one of the guys. Now the black and gray ones need homes.

Notice in the first picture, the black cat curled up on the desk next to the phone!

The gray kitten has taken up space with my co-worker, Laura, at her desk!










No comments: